Today Is A New Day - The Pitch Pipes

[edit lirik]

Summer!

Softly on my skin,

High up in the sky and dreaming,

Today I’m sleeping in.



The sun is shining through the window,

A bright bright yellow cone,

Your head is laying on my pillow,

Today I’m not alone.



The smell of a new day,

Is more than I can say,

And you here laying – my side,

There’s nothing else on my mind.



You opened all these doors,

Since we came together,

What comes will come, what’s done is done,

No harm anywhere.



Refrain:

And hey!

You make me say:

Doopdoodoopdoo

Doopdoodoop doo

And hey!

You make me say:

Doopdoodoop doo

Today is a new day!



Opportunities are endless,

Nothing seems to fade,

My meeting starts in just an hour,

Guess I will be late.



But I don’t care, I don’t mind,

Losing once is overrated,

Life goes on, just don’t resign,

Even if your hated.



[Refrain]