Floats Away - Ima Robot

[edit lirik]

When time goes by, splash splash

Your heavy lips, drip drip

Our bodies they, crash crash

And rain down a big bloody shower

How we share the sun

The sun shares the moon

I share your love

And we share the tune

However

We’ll push up the flowers



We hold it tight

We hope it stays

We watch it as it floats away

We never want to see the day

We watch it as it floats away



Heavy lips, drip drip

Into the dirt, splash splash

Refraction reflections

Are draggin in water

The dots in connection

Bleeding at the alter

Faces to feces

And your true love

The last bastien from death

And know with your final breath

I love you I love you



We hold the tide

We hope it stays

We watch it as it floats away

We never want to see the day

We watch it as it floats away



We hold it tight

We hope it stays

We watch it as it floats away

We never want to see the day

We watch it as it floats away