Everytime - Elj Casino

[edit lirik]

[VERSE 1:]

Every time I say fuck you, I mean I luv you

Every time I want to rub you, it’s cause baby I fucking luv you

Every time we bumpin’ heads, need a little medicine

A smoke for the social, music while she gives me head

Fo’ every time I’m deep inside remember what I wrote you

In the Hurst my bad, I know I really worked you

Your mom’s now the Feds, don’t want me to approach you

So hard I know you sad, but every day I still hold you

So chill! I will hold you, I’m still on you

Every time I see your pretty smile I jump on you

Kiss n’ bite dem juicy lips, don’t need a room just need a whip

No problem if you bite yo lip, I push it hard, you won’t forget

I’m still on you, Yeah! I still miss you

Risk 24 months, just to come n’ kiss you

I know it aint the same gurl but you don’t need a tissue

Life is sweet pain gurl, but love’s the real issue



[CHORUS:]

Since the first time we walked together

You got a strong hold of my heart

E-ve-ry-time feels like November (Chyeah, Chyeah! )

YeE-e-ah…

Cause’ you’re my baby, my shawty

My only, can you feel me

There goes last year, still my bugaboo

My blue lagoon, can you feel me



[VERSE 2:]

I remember yesterday, luv was in the recipe

No long afford to front you, I had to scope your resume

Daddy wasn’t there, mommy hardly even cared

Like Mickey I’ll be there, thru these bad times, I got you

This is suicide slowly die without you

I close my eyes and pray to God to watch you

That’s why I get so vexed that I even want to fight you

Talk so much ish, but I love to dislike you

Learned to be insightful, mind of a disciple

Gud things aint easy, neva’ mind I got the right tool

Swag of a rude boy, gentleman wit attitude

I can hold this bitch down, she can hold me down too

Tropical waterfalls, jet skis in Monaco

Your body’s like a wonderland, you make me shiver thunderbolts

Harbourfront summer boats, you know this shit’s grizzy

Touring coast to coast knowing that you’ll neva leave me



[CHORUS:]

Since the first time we walked together

You got a strong hold of my heart

E-ve-ry-time feels like November (Chyeah, Chyeah! )

YeE-e-ah…

Cause’ you’re my baby, my shawty

My only, can you feel me

There goes last year, still my bugaboo

My blue lagoon, can you feel me



[VERSE 3:]

Every time you wanna fight, why you callin’ every night

I know you luv to argue, just so I could make it right

Rendezvous wit Malibu, so hard stayin’ mad at you

Callin’ in the morning time, just to say I love you boo



Drivin’ round in circles, this aint no commercial

Real hard livin’, rather walk away then hurt you

That’s why I still deserve you, you know I’ll come back

I won’t desert u, even wrote it on a track



Every time I walk away, you show no slack

Every time I’m talkin’ shit, you always get me back

Every time you smile baby, take me way back

To November when I first kissed my baby like that



Every time I walk away, you show no slack

Every time I’m talkin shit, you always get me back, Hu!

Every time u smile baby, take me way back

To November when I first kissed my bitch like that

Woo!



[CHORUS:]

Since the first time we walked together

You got a strong hold of my heart

E-ve-ry-time feels like November (Chyeah, Chyeah! )

YeE-e-ah…

Cause’ you’re my baby, my shawty

My only, can you feel me

There goes last year, still my bugaboo

My blue lagoon, can you feel me