Crash (English) - B.A.P

[edit lirik]
It doesn’t make sense, you’re so perfect
My breathing gets quicker – this is a foul
Your eyes, those lips, your everything shakes up my heart


  • The unforgettable first feeling toward her
    Has stolen my heart like a fool




  • As if my heart is broken, I am ablaze with love
    My heart is boom boom beating (and beating)
    Please save me – you’re my girl




  • Help me help me help me
    My breaths get quicker when I see you
    Help me help me help me
    My eyes get blinded when I see you
    My heart is boom boom beating as I run and look for you
    Where you are – I’ll wait for you



You you you – meeting you was really a huge thing
No matter what, I want to get to know you
I’m like Conan – you probably don’t know how I feel
I keep thinking of you – you even made me forget about my first love
Even if you keep telling me to go away, I will tell you that you’re my everything
Cause I Love You Girl


  • Repeat




  • Repeat




  • Repeat



She makes it seem like I can touch her but then gets farther away
Please just give me one chance
If you can hear my heart, please answer me


  • Repeat




  • Repeat