Shadow - Inouye

[edit lirik]

Could there be a sunrise

Or are there none left for me

For I feel like I am

A sinking ship far out at sea



And though my mind keeps trying to cover

My questioning reality

I constantly wonder

If I will ever be free



Consuming me I’m both beast and a dove

Watching out scared of what lies above

Wide awake but nothing is seen

But my deep dark shadow



Though my words are pleasant

They are just a clashing sound

Every mouth that speaks them

Cannot find what needs to be found



Every heart will bear a secret

Mine’s too heavy to hold

It all sounds like screaming

It’s too loud to be controlled



I’m full of emptiness and regret

So surprised – the things I have said

Split apart – nothing

But my deep dark shadow



I’m just a shadow

No more than a shade

Empty and hollow

A blunted broken blade

What have I become

What have I made

Is there a reason

Or will I just fade



[X3]

I’m just a shadow(I’m full of emptiness and regret)

No more than a shade(so surprised – the things I have said)

Empty and hollow(split apart – nothing)

A blunted broken blade(but my deep dark shadow)

What have I become(I’m full of emptiness and regret)

What have I made(so surprised – the things I have said)

Is there a reason(split apart – nothing)

Or will I just fade(but my deep dark shadow)