Can't Stop Now - Shannon McArthur

[edit lirik]

I would swim across the Atlantic

Just to hold you in my arms

It’s not cool to be romantic

But with you I’ll show my



Heart is beating non-stop

My legs are weak, I’m hoping that I don’t drop

Heart is beating non-stop

My legs are weak, babygirl we can’t stop now



I would run the trail of Oregon

Just to lock your eyes with mine

When I see your face

It’s like a brand new start



My heart is beating non-stop

My legs are weak, I’m hoping that I don’t drop

Heart is beating non-stop

My legs are week, baby-girl we can’t stop now



Everybody loves you

Everybody needs you

Notice that I love you

Notice that I breathe



My heart is beating non-stop

My legs are weak, I’m hoping that I don’t drop

Heart is beating non-stop

My legs are week, baby-girl we can’t stop now